Product not showing in frontend | Magento
I/some have faced a issue while trying to create a product in the magento backend and the product not showing in frontend. I have filled all the fields in the product management page and product is enabled and the visibility is set to “catalog,search”. But no use.
After googling I have found that, we also need to deal with the stock quantity and stock status. We have to set some parameters in the inventory tab under product add/edit screen.
And I have found a checklist that we need to check after creating the product. The checklist is listed below,
- The products visibility must be set to Catalog, search
- The products must be Enabled.
- Product must have a stock Quantity.
- The product must be set to In Stock.
- The product must be assigned to the target Category.
- If using multi-website mode the products must be assigned to the target Website.
- At last You must refresh your Cache / Indices, just to make sure.
After checking the points in the check list, in most of the cases you will see your product listed in the fronted.🔥1